The security of our systems is our top priority. If you think you have identified a vulnerability in one of our systems, services or products, report it to us as quickly as possible.
How to report a vulnerability -
To report a potential security vulnerability, send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide as much information as possible, including:
- An explanation of the potential security vulnerability
- The products and services that may be affected (where possible)
- Steps to reproduce the vulnerability
- Proof-of-concept code (where applicable)
- Names of any test accounts you have created (where applicable)
- Your contact details
We ask that you also maintain confidentiality and do not disclose details of any potential security vulnerabilities without our written consent.